DT Magnolia, I'm sorry!

I'm Sorry! A magnolia DT card, so she's going to leave the country soon to Boras. All my dt cards find a good home in Sweden;-) Next week we will leave to Sweden too for a vacation of two weeks, jippie! Unfortunatley this time no visit at the Magnolia shop because it's a little to far from where we are staying for a short trip. We are staying at Munkfors and that's for about 500 km from Boras. But we are going to do a lot of fun things, ofcourse my eyes will always look for great craft stuff we don't have overhere (sorry DH, can't help myself hihi;-))) and we are all going to...relax:-D
***
All the materials I've used are from the
Magnolia shop except the sentiment that's one from Stamping Bella
***
Have a lovely monday!
xx Inge

8 opmerkingen

  1. Hi Inge!
    i hoppe you have a wonderful time here in Sweden.
    I,m live in Borås and 20 minuts from Magnolia store
    And i have hope you come to visit Magnolia:(.
    Now i look forword to see your beautifuls cards in the store.
    Big hug Camilla

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Camilla,

    thanks for your sweet comment. Well when it was up to me I would definetely come to the shop. Especially since the 5th of July there's going to be a huge release party at the Magnolia shop and it seems so much fun to me to meet a lot of the Swedish girls! But my DH didn't want to drive that long, ah well it won't be the last time we are going to visit Sweden;-)

    You lucky girl to life 20 minutes from the Magnolia store;-)))

    xx Inge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. what a beautiful card you have created with Tilda and those pretty papers. Enjoy your holiday in Sweden, and yes, relax!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Inge!
    Oh, you will have a great holiday in Sweden!
    And this card is beautiful as always!! Love it!

    Enjoy your holiday!
    Hugs, Camilla

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hey You
    Can I ask You? What does DT stand fore. I see it in other blogs too and wonder ?
    Birthe Skødt Denmark

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Do you ever do a bad card?. I don't think so.. They are all beautiful!
    HugsLIM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Back to Top