January MFT Release, New Product Tour!

Jippieee it's finally here....Release Day at My Favorite Things Stamps. Hope you all have had a fab time this past week by visiting our blogs and being inspired with what possibilities there are with all the new stamp sets and Die-namics! We have to show you a lot of creations and a fun blog hop. You can start at Kim's blog to see the list of participating DT members.
My creation is made with á La Modes Dip Me In Chocolate. The sentiments says as you can see Chocolate = Happiness well I think it is;-) I always love a good chocolate bar, bonbons, chocolatemilk name it if there chocolate in it, it's yummie! I've colored her with Copic Sketches, cut her out by hand and glued her with 3Dkit on the card. I've used Maja designpaper to decorate the card together with a white Bazzill cardstock base and Kraft. Finished size of the card is 5,5 x 5,5 inch. The cute pink bling flower is from Kaiserkraft and was a gift.
For the inside I stamped á La Modes again with brown ink and stamped the sentiment on the Framed Greetings Die Namics
For the backside of the card I did something quite different as the last couple of days. I stamped á La Modes on the round Die of the First Place Award Ribbon Die namics and stamped my initials with the new Monogram Alphabet with brown ink on a piece of scrap paper. See a personalized back of the card...homemade;-)
Here are the Die-namics I've used:



Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me all those sweet comments they are so appreciated *mwah* to you all! Especially since I have the worse back pain I ever had the last week your comments made my day a lot more sunnier...*Ü* Luckily I have a good sedative now on doctor's prescription, hope it helps soon!


Now enough of my blabla....have fun (s)hopping!!!
Inge XX

18 opmerkingen

  1. I love the papers you used. How did you use so many and make them all go together so well? It's a mystery to me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love all your layers and patterns! You are so good at that!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the layers and the pearly bling flower,perfect

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. love love love! The colors are fabulous the layout is superb and the elements you added make it perfect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So gorgeous Inge! You are a master of layering!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Dat bovenste kaartje is helemaal geweldig! Wow wat heb je dat mooi én leuk gemaakt! Super. Super leuke stempel ook met het chocola!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat een superkaart Inge en wat een geweldige stempel. Je begint het jaar niet goed zeg met rugpijn! Beterschap!

    Groetjes, Karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. geweldig, Inge, super leuke stempel, prachtig papier!
    heel veel beterschap, ik weet zo goed wat je meemaakt!
    groetjes, Alina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat naar Inge, ik hoop dat je snel van je rugpijn af bent! Mij heb je in ieder geval erg vrolijk gemaakt hoor de laatste dagen, wat een geweldige kaarten weer en hebberige-mooie-spullen :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Jeetje Ing.....ik hoop dat de medicijnen aanslaan en dat je maar gauw van de pijn verlost bent. Je hebt weer supergave kaarten gemaakt....geweldig!! bovenstaande stempel wordt weer 'n hebbertje :-)

    Dikke kus San

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Just gorgeous in every way Inge! I am also really loving how you personalize the back of your cards!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. ohwww krijg gelijk trek in chocolade....trap af en trap op geweest....onwijs leuke kaart en sterkte met je rug....blijven bewegen wil nog wel eens helpen.

    diaan x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wonderful colors, patterns, and layers! Hope you're feeling better!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. She's so darling, Inge! I love all the layers and elements you put with her - so gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Back to Top