January Pre Pep Rally and Die-namics Feature

Hi and goodmorning, after a teaser week it's almost time to shop for your favorite Brankin' Spankin new products from My Favorite Things. But first it's time for the Pre Pep Rally and Die-namics Feature! So grap a cup of coffee or tea and hop on over to Kim's blog to see the list of participant designers who will show you amazing, and awesome ideas with the new products! Enjoy:-D

Before you go I want to reveal the randomly chosen winner of the Typewriter alphabet from my Creative Chat post last week
Drumroll please hihi............the winner is.........WENCHE. Wenche congrats! Could you please email me your address so I can send the stampset to you? Thanks!

Have a great day everyone! See ya back tomorrow:-)
Inge XX

3 opmerkingen

  1. Wenche, van harte gefeliciteerd met je candy! Inge bedankt voor de kans. Liefs Marianne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lucky me, Lucky me. Thank you :-) Have a great day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Back to Top