Elzybells Art Stamps, Sneak peek day #2

There's always time for a cup of tea I think, so I've made this set for a friend who could use a nice cup of hot tea...
Again my focus is on the Fervour Sentiments, on the Elzybells Art Stamps Blog and the blogs of the Elzybells DT you can see lots of samples made with Tags Floral Circles.
A 10 x 10 card with lovely Elzybells Art Stamps sentiment and a box filled with tea sticks, a new trend if I may believe the ladies on the HuisHoudbeurs (a dutch event for ladies only;-))
"Thinking happy Thoughts" I hope my friend does this when she enjoys her tea...

Supplies
Accessories: ribbon, CC Button Chocolate Brownie

See you tomorrow with another Elzybells Art Stamps sneak peek.... Fanciful Flowers:-)
Inge xOx

5 opmerkingen

  1. Wat een beauty van een kaart zeg, die kleuren! ik maak niet veel kaarten echt a maar deze ....... Groeten van Ageeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Helemaal geweldig je kaart en thee kadozakje.
    Erg leuk idee.

    Groetjes Esther

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Geweldig Inge wat zijn ze weer leuk en ook Pracht kaartjes super

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is really a cute set. I've never heard of "tea sticks". I'll look for them in my store. :0)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Back to Top