Elzybells Art Stamps, Sneak peek day #3

Only one night sleep and then the new stamps from Elzybells Art Stamps will be released!!!
Today I'm going show you some samples from the gorgeous versatile set, Fanciful Flowers. A large clear set with all kind of vases, flowers, swirls and sentiments. You can make lots and lots of scenes with this set! I like versatile stamping and not being stucked in one kind of style cards and Elizabeth makes me definitely think outside the box. Ofcourse I love my "people" stamps but sometimes you need to send cards to friends/ family who don't like those kind of uber cute "people" images.
The card I've made above is put together with a a couple of stamps from the Fanciful Flowers. Because I like to have the main focus on the stamps I haven't used accessories except the three little CC Buttons.
This pocket card is made with Kraft Cardstock light, inside the pocket there's room for a package of flower seeds. The swirls from the Fanciful Flower set are stamped with Sugar Candy, the flowers were stamped on Kraft Cardstock with CC Ink Chocolate Brownie, cut out by hand and glued on the swirls with a dimensional.
Supplies
Accessories: CC Buttons Chocolate Brownie, rhinestone pink
Don't forget to hop on over to the Elzybells Art Stamps Blog and the blogs of the DT for more fab creations and ideas!
Inge xOx

1 opmerking

Back to Top