A La Modes, Wishing You Luck

Happy Monday and Valentine's Day! Today I have a preview of one of the new รก La Modes being released tomorrow night at My Favorite Things. The รก La Modes keep getting cuter and cuter I think:) How about this one, Wishing You Luck. She comes with a number of sentiments and I have used the "Good Luck" one. This little pressie is for our eldest girl, in a couple of months she has to take her leaving HAVO examination. It will be a nice cheer up present when she starts the examination I hope, oh the nerves...I remember them like it was yesterday!
I have used a little paperbag and made a pocket of a glasseline bag to put it the Greengate pencils. The butterflies are cut out with the gorgeous Butterflies Die namics. I've put a lot of glitter on the big one and the clover the girl is holding
Please stop by at Kim's blog to see what designers have previews for you. I'll be back tomorrow with another peak of the new รก La Modes.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Valentine's Day
Inge.

22 opmerkingen

  1. What a cute idea Inge, I love it! Your coloring is so amazing, too! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Inge, this is soooo GORGEOUS and FUN!!! I so adore your coloring!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So beautyful Inge;0) Love the colur mix.
    Hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een mooi cadeautje heb je voor je dochter gemaakt.De stempel is super! Spannend zo'n examenperiode! Niet alleen voor de dochter maar zeker ook voor jou als moeder.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ooooh wat leuk! Die stempel is zoooo gaaf. Die moet ik hebben! Heel mooi ingekleurd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh Inge! This is beautiful! Your colouring always amazes me!! Can't wait for this stamp!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oooh, I love your little project! So bright and cheery!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. What an adorable project, Inge! Just too cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Cute pink top, beautiful idea for a tag!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wat een leuk kadootje, erg mooi!
    Leuke stempel.
    Groetjes van Jacqueline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Holy Crow! Inge...this is STUNNING!! I always LOVE your coloring!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Gorgeous tag!!! Love the coloring and all the extras....how perfect!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Cute! What a great way to use the image!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Fabulous idea Inge! Love that bling on the clover!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. another beauty! the touches of glitter are fantastic. this is really pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Back to Top